8. Iconix Brand Group (ICON) is a brand management company engaged in the licensing, marketing and providing trend direction for a portfolio of owned consumer brands. Among the several brands it owns, Iconix also owns product categories like apparel, footwear, sportswear, and fashion accessories.
For full year 2010, the company reported 3.1% increase in its total revenue to $900 million on a constant currency basis. Meanwhile, during the year, net new business awards stood at $1.05 billion leading to a book-to-bill ratio of 1.16 times. As of December 31, 2010, net cash stood at $256 million as compared to $194 million as of December 31, 2009.
The company guides 2011 revenue in the range of $945 to $980 million, or 5%-9% growth. Meanwhile, non-GAAP diluted earnings per share are seen in the range of $1.53 to $1.58, while GAAP diluted EPS is expected between $1.4 and $1.45. Also, free cash flow for the year is estimated between $160 and $165 million. However, the company's forecasts exclude acquisitions. In terms of expansion, the company's agreement with India-based Arvind Limited for its Mossimo brand will increase store count to 500 from 170 in 2011.Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 13.4% to $24.7 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV