Hanger Orthopedic Group Reaches New 52-Week High (HGR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hanger Orthopedic Group (NYSE:HGR) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $28.45 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $28. Hanger Orthopedic Group is changing hands at $28.45 with 107,326 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 226,000 shares over the past 30 days. Hanger Orthopedic Group has a market cap of $893.4 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 29.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) patient-care centers in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.2, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your HGR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV