Delhaize Group Reaches New 52-Week High (DEG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Delhaize Group (NYSE:DEG) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $86.17 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $85.42. Delhaize Group is changing hands at $86.07 with 2,400 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 32,000 shares over the past 30 days. Delhaize Group has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 14.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Etablissements Delhaize Freres Et Cie Le Lion S.A. (Delhaize Group), together with its subsidiaries, operates food supermarkets in North America, Europe, and southeast Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 11 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your DEG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV