Tournigan Energy Ltd. (TVC: TSX-V; TGP: Frankfurt) (Pink Sheets: TVCFF) is pleased to announce that at its Annual and Special Meeting, held April 5, 2011, Philip Williams was elected to the Board of Directors along with all seven existing Directors proposed for re-election.
Mr. Williams is Vice President, Business Development for Pinetree Capital of Toronto and has over 10 years of financial market experience including institutional brokerage as an equity research analyst prior to his joining Pinetree in 2008. Mr. Williams is also Vice President, Business Development of Mega Uranium Ltd and holds a CFA designation along with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
Tournigan is a uranium exploration and development company that has built a portfolio of highly prospective assets in Slovakia, a member of the European Union since 2004. Slovakia is economically and politically stable, has excellent infrastructure and currently has four nuclear reactors generating half of its electricity with two more under construction. In addition to its primary development property, Kuriskova, Tournigan has several other exploration targets along the Slovakian uranium belt which are showing positive exploration results. Tournigan is committed to safe and sustainable exploration and mine development in Slovakia.
|TOURNIGAN ENERGY LTD.|
|Dorian L. (Dusty) Nicol, President and CEO|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV