Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the board of RINO International, Inc. (OTC: RINO.PK) violated shareholder protection laws due to allegations of securities fraud. RINO shareholders who have held stock since at least February 2009 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
“Securities class actions claim significant problems with customer contracts, including allegations that revenues were inflated by 94% for 2009 and that company executives were draining cash for their own personal use,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Our potential shareholder lawsuit seeks to restore confidence in the company by enhancing internal controls at RINO -- and get money back from the wrongdoers -- so that the company improves its value for shareholders who still believe in this company.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP has substantial experience in shareholder litigation. The firm’s lawyers have significant experience working on important corporate governance cases that have resulted in substantial recoveries benefiting shareholders. Anyone with knowledge about this issue – including current shareholders of RINO – are encouraged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV