Frontier Oil Plans Earnings Release And Conference Call May 5
April 7, 2011– Frontier Oil Corporation (NYSE: FTO) plans to announce results for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 on Thursday, May 5, 2011. Management has scheduled a conference call for the morning of May 5 th at 10:00 a.m. CT to discuss the financial results and business outlook.
To access the call, which is open to the public, please dial (800) 447-0521 (international callers (847) 413-3238), passcode 29497899. A recorded replay of the call may be heard through May 19, 2011 by dialing (888) 843-7419 (international callers (630) 652-3042), passcode 29497899. In addition, the real-time conference call and a recorded replay will be available via webcast by registering from the Investor Relations page of our website www.frontieroil.com.
Frontier operates a 135,000 barrel-per-day refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, and a 52,000 barrel-per-day refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and markets its refined products principally along the eastern slope of the Rocky Mountains and in other neighboring plains states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV