- GeoPetro's wholly owned indirect subsidiary, Madisonville Midstream LLC, will sell certain idle equipment at the Madisonville Plant to Peregrine for $8,750,000 (the "Purchase Price").
- Peregrine will pay the Purchase Price to the Company in the installments as follows:
- The first installment of $150,000 was tendered upon execution of the PSA. This first installment is non-refundable except for a material breach of the Agreement by the Company.
- The second installment of $8,600,000 (the "Closing Payment") is to be tendered on or before May 31, 2011.
- If regulatory approval to develop an underground gas storage project has not been received by Peregrine by May 31, 2011, Peregrine has an exclusive option to extend the due date of the Closing Payment up to 45 days to July 15, 2011.
- If Peregrine exercises this option to extend the due date, then Peregrine shall pay an option payment of $150,000. This payment is non-refundable except in the case of a material breach of the Agreement by MML.
- If the Closing has not occurred on or prior to June 15, 2011, Peregrine shall make a payment of $2,315.07 per day to MML for each day after June 15, 2011, until the Closing or the termination of the PSA.
GeoPetro Resources Company's Subsidiary Announces A Pending Sale Of Idle Equipment And Related Assets For $8.75 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.