3. China New Borun (BORN) is a producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in the People's Republic of China.
For fourth-quarter 2010, revenue increased to $72 million, up 24% compared to the same period during 2009. Gross profit rose 24% to $17.4 million and gross margin remained stable at 24.3%, compared to the same quarter in 2009. Net income rose 13.7% to $10.5 million during the fourth quarter of 2010.
New Borun estimates first-quarter 2011 revenue between $82 million and $85 million, increasing 39.7% to 44.8% over the same quarter of 2010. Cash and bank deposits were $51.5 million by the end of December 2010.Analysts expect an upside of 67% in the next one year and the stock is trading at 5.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV