4. Feihe International (ADY) is a producer and distributor of milk powder, soybean milk powder and related dairy products in the People's Republic of China.
For fourth-quarter 2010, the company exceeded its own guidance. Net revenue increased 42% to $62.3 million compared to $44 million in 2009 fourth quarter. Branded milk powder constitutes nearly 63% of company's sales, while raw milk powder is about 28% of sales.
Gross profit increased to $19 million, from a net loss of $3 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Gross margin was 30.5% in the fourth quarter.For 2011, Liu Hua, the company's CFO, said, "Based on cash and actual purchase orders received this quarter to date and management's estimates, we project our total revenue will be approximately $290 million and net income will be approximately $22 [million] to $24 million in the full year of 2011." The stock is trading at 13.3 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV