4. Feihe International (ADY) is a producer and distributor of milk powder, soybean milk powder and related dairy products in the People's Republic of China.
For fourth-quarter 2010, the company exceeded its own guidance. Net revenue increased 42% to $62.3 million compared to $44 million in 2009 fourth quarter. Branded milk powder constitutes nearly 63% of company's sales, while raw milk powder is about 28% of sales.
Gross profit increased to $19 million, from a net loss of $3 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Gross margin was 30.5% in the fourth quarter.For 2011, Liu Hua, the company's CFO, said, "Based on cash and actual purchase orders received this quarter to date and management's estimates, we project our total revenue will be approximately $290 million and net income will be approximately $22
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts