6. Inventure Foods (SNAK) is a marketer and manufacturer of specialty snack food brands.
Strong performance of Inventure's snack and Rader Division during the fourth quarter improved net revenue 20.3%, to $33.6 million, from the same quarter in 2009.
Gross profit stood at $7.1 million, up 53% compared to last year. Key growth drivers included volume growth at Rader Farms and the impact of Rader Farms' price increase during the quarter. Consolidated net income for the quarter was $600,000.Net revenue for 2010 was $134 million, 10.7% increase compared to 2009. Revenue from Rader Division stood at $48.5 million, rising 19.9% from last year. Consolidated net income for the year was $4.5 million compared to $3.8 million in 2009. The company recorded a 92% increase in net revenue and a 309% increase in net income during the last four years. Analysts expect the stock to appreciate 25% in the next year. The stock is trading at 18.4 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV