10. Kraft Foods (KFT) manufactures and markets packaged food products, including biscuits, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and packaged grocery products.
Kraft Foods reported a 30% increase in net revenue for fourth-quarter 2010 to $13.8 billion, including a 26.2% impact from the Cadbury acquisition. Net revenue in North America rose 12.2%, European revenue surged 29%, while revenue from developing markets jumped 74%. Operating income in the fourth quarter grew 2.2% to $1.240 billion.
During 2010, the company's sales increased to $49.2 billion, up 27% from 2009. Gross profit margin expanded 40 basis points to 36.4% during the same quarter. Net income improved 36% to $4.1 billion in 2010.The company expects organic net revenue growth of at least 5% and operating EPS growth of 11%-13% in 2011. Analysts foresee 9% upside for the stock in the next one year. The stock is trading at 14.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts