NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rush (Nasdaq:RUSHA) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $21.31 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $21.25. Rush is changing hands at $21.29 with 102,818 shares traded as of 12:11 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 196,700 shares over the past 30 days. Rush has a market cap of $548.7 million and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. Shares are up 2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Rush Enterprises, Inc. owns and operates a network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America. It operates a regional network of Rush Truck Centers that primarily sell commercial vehicles to owner operators, regional and national truck fleets, corporations, and local governments. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.8, equal to the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your RUSHA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RUSHA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV