Rochester Medical Completes Acquisition Of Laprolan
STEWARTVILLE, Minn., April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: ROCM) today announced that it has now completed the previously announced purchase of Laprolan B.V., the former Medical Supplies Division and wholly owned subsidiary of Fornix BioSciences N.V. Under the terms of the purchase agreement the purchase is deemed retroactive to January 1, 2011. For more information regarding this transaction please refer to the Company's January 12, 2011 press release. The Company plans to further discuss this acquisition in its second quarter financial results press release and conference call which is expected to be held in early May, 2011.
Rochester Medical Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets latex-free disposable medical catheters and devices for urological and continence care applications. The Company markets under its own Rochester Medical® brand and under existing private label arrangements.
For further information, please contact Anthony J. Conway, President and Chief Executive Officer or David A. Jonas, Chief Financial Officer of Rochester Medical Corporation at (507) 533-9600. More information about Rochester Medical is available on its website at http://www.rocm.com.
SOURCE Rochester Medical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV