Rochester Medical Completes Acquisition Of Laprolan
STEWARTVILLE, Minn., April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: ROCM) today announced that it has now completed the previously announced purchase of Laprolan B.V., the former Medical Supplies Division and wholly owned subsidiary of Fornix BioSciences N.V. Under the terms of the purchase agreement the purchase is deemed retroactive to January 1, 2011. For more information regarding this transaction please refer to the Company's January 12, 2011 press release. The Company plans to further discuss this acquisition in its second quarter financial results press release and conference call which is expected to be held in early May, 2011.
Rochester Medical Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets latex-free disposable medical catheters and devices for urological and continence care applications. The Company markets under its own Rochester Medical® brand and under existing private label arrangements.
For further information, please contact Anthony J. Conway, President and Chief Executive Officer or David A. Jonas, Chief Financial Officer of Rochester Medical Corporation at (507) 533-9600. More information about Rochester Medical is available on its website at http://www.rocm.com.
SOURCE Rochester Medical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV