NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Duncan Energy Partners (NYSE:DEP) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $41.01 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $41. Duncan Energy is changing hands at $41.01 with 12,365 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 135,800 shares over the past 30 days. Duncan Energy has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 27.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Duncan Energy Partners L.P. engages in gathering, transporting, marketing, and storing natural gas, as well as in transporting and storing natural gas liquids (NGLs) and petrochemicals in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your DEP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV