AXA Equitable Launches Super Apps For BlackBerry Smartphones
NEW YORK, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company announced today the launch of financial Super Apps for BlackBerry® smartphones. The company's new Retirement Income and Life Insurance interactive calculator applications help individuals plan for the future by estimating income from retirement savings and the appropriate amount of life insurance coverage. The two applications for BlackBerry smartphones can also synchronize with BlackBerry address book contacts, enabling users to directly call or e-mail their financial professionals from within the application.
"People expect on-demand access to information," said Connie O'Brien, senior vice president of Internet Strategy and Development for AXA Equitable. "We're very pleased to launch these applications for BlackBerry users, as we believe this is a powerful way to bring their financial futures to their fingertips."
The applications also uniquely allow BlackBerry smartphone users to:
- Automatically receive reminders on important financial goals or meetings with their AXA Advisors financial professionals through integration with the BlackBerry Calendar application.
- Easily share the applications with friends and family through social channels like Facebook.
"We remain committed to helping people achieve and stay on top of important financial milestones," said O'Brien. "A large part of that includes developing a suite of online and mobile tools that brings financial planning to life."The two new applications join an existing set of applications AXA Equitable has launched as part of its digital strategy. Those offerings, launched in 2009 for the iPhone, provide mobile users with access to interactive calculators addressing college savings, retirement shortfall, life expectancy, life insurance and more. For more information on AXA Equitable's new applications, including how to download the offerings, visit BlackBerry App World™ ( www.blackberry.com/appworld). Data plan required for access. Interactive calculators do not provide or indicate the actual performance of any particular insurance or other financial product. AXA Equitable and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV