Pharmaceutical Product Development - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc
(PPDI) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $3.6 billion market cap, drug researcher grew by 152% to a profit of $47.9 million compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for April 6, 2011. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and four stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Pharmaceutical Product Development reported $389 million in revenue, an increase of 8.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Pharmaceutical Product Development: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.3 billion market cap, online ad company, ValueClick Inc (VCLK) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, ValueClick reported a net income of $21.1 million, up 35.9% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue increased by 16.6% to $129 million. Learn more about ValueClick: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV