Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) rated new Hold at Deutsche. $53 price target. Sales of the company's lead drug, Humira, could be slowing.
Cleco (CNL) downgraded at Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform, Wells Fargo said. Valuation call.Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded at FBR from Market Perform to Outperform, FBR Capital Markets said. $170 price target. Diversification efforts are gaining traction. IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded at KBW from Market Perform to Outperform, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods said. $147 price target. Travelzoo (TZOO) downgraded at Benchmark Company from Buy to Hold. Valuation call, based on a $66 price target.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV