Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA) (“Zuoan” or the “Company”), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, today announced that the Company will report its fourth quarter 2010 financial results before the market open on Thursday, April 14th, 2011.
Zuoan’s management will host an earnings conference call on April 14, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Listeners may access the call by dialing #1-201-689-8471. A webcast will also be available via www.viavid.net. A replay of the call will be available through April 21, 2011. Listeners may access the replay by dialing #1-858-384-5517, access code: 370479.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men’s casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 27 of China’s 32 provinces and municipalities. As of September 30, 2010, Zuoan had 1,075 stores in total including 31 direct stores located in seven provinces and municipalities in China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV