Alltel Wireless, a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlantic Tele-Network, has added four new handsets – the LG Axis™, Samsung Gem™, HTC Merge™, and Motorola Milestone X™ – to its robust smartphone lineup. All four phones, equipped with Google’s Android technology, are now available at Alltel retail stores and online at alltelwireless.com.
Whether looking for a slim, compact phone or into videos and messaging or quick access to applications on the go, such as e-mail and the Internet, Alltel customers can choose from a lineup of phones that offer unique user experiences.
Versatile and Sophisticated Smartphone
The LG Axis offers Alltel customers customizable applications and an entertainment experience that will keep them effortlessly connected to the things that matter the most. Equipped with Google™ Android 2.1 and access to the Android Market™, LG Axis provides users with more than 80,000 applications for music, games and other entertainment categories. The LG Axis also allows users the ability to customize up to five different home screens by adding or removing shortcuts to their favorite applications and widgets, creating a unique phone that is tailored to meet their personal needs.LCD Touch Display Brings it all to Life The Samsung Gem comes equipped with Android 2.1 and provides built-in Google mobile services including Google Search™ and Google Maps™ with turn-by-turn GPS navigation. The Google™ user interface applications also allow customers to integrate their Outlook, Facebook and Gmail contacts, putting everything right where they need it on the large touch screen. With the advanced touch screen display, text, picture and video message is made easy with the Swype virtual keyboard, an innovative system that allows users to simply slide their finger from key to key, only raising it in between words. Users will also be able to drag and drop various widgets and icons to personalize their own unique screen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV