Horizant™ is a trademark of GSK. XenoPort and Transported Prodrug are trademarks of XenoPort, Inc.
|GlaxoSmithKline cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statementsUnder the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, GSK cautions investors that any forward-looking statements or projections made by GSK, including those made in this announcement, are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Factors that may affect GSK' s operations are described under 'Risk Factors' in the 'Business Review' in the company' s Annual Report on Form 20-F for 2010.|
XenoPort Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains "forward-looking" statements, including, without limitation, all statements related to the therapeutic and commercial potential of Horizant; XenoPort’s and its partners’ future clinical development and commercialization of gabapentin enacarbil; Japanese regulatory processes; and future product development by XenoPort. Any statements contained in this press release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Words such as “can,” “hope,” “may,” "potential," “would” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon XenoPort's current expectations. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. XenoPort' s actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of these risks and uncertainties, which include, without limitation, risks related to XenoPort’s and GSK’s ability to successfully co-promote Horizant in the United States; the ability of XenoPort to successfully conduct clinical trials of its product candidates, and the results thereof; the uncertainty of the Japanese regulatory approval processes and other regulatory requirements; and XenoPort' s dependence on its current and additional collaborative partners. These and other risk factors are discussed under the heading "Risk Factors " in XenoPort' s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2011. XenoPort expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in the company's expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements are based.
1. Allen RP, Bharmal M, Calloway M. Prevalence and disease burden of primary restless legs syndrome: results of a general population survey in the United States. Movement Disorders 2011;26:114–120.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV