The stock was last quoted down 4.1% to $7.95 on volume of a little less than 80,000, according to Nasdaq.com. Although the shares fell 3.5% to $8.29 in Wednesday's regular session, they had still more than doubled in the past year, although the 52-week high of $13.04 came back in early August 2010.
Other stocks making notable moves in the after-hours session included Immucor (BLUD), which rose 7% to $21.40 on volume of nearly 120,000 after the Norcross, Ga.-based maker of blood transfusion products posted a strong quarter and lifted its full-year earnings outlook; and Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack (PBY), which tacked on 3.6% to $14.10 on volume of around 60,000 after the auto parts and services chain reported fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of $8.4 million, or 16 cents a share, as sales rose 5.4% year-over-year to $477.4 million.
--Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV