The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for February, 3 p.m.WASHINGTON â¿¿ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m. WASHINGTON â¿¿ White House budget director Jacob Lew testifies before a House Appropriations subcommittee. NEW YORK â¿¿ Retailers release sales data for March. FRANKFURT, Germany â¿¿ European Central Bank's governing council meets to set interest rates for the 17-nation eurozone. BERLIN â¿¿ German Economy Ministry releases industrial production figures for February. BERLIN â¿¿ Leading think tanks present updated growth forecast for the German economy, Europe's biggest. MADRID â¿¿ Spain hopes to auction off up to 4.5 billion euros in 3- and 5-year bonds. Rite Aid Corp. releases quarterly financial results. Constellation Brands Inc. releases quarterly financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV