The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for February, 3 p.m.WASHINGTON â¿¿ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m. WASHINGTON â¿¿ White House budget director Jacob Lew testifies before a House Appropriations subcommittee. NEW YORK â¿¿ Retailers release sales data for March. FRANKFURT, Germany â¿¿ European Central Bank's governing council meets to set interest rates for the 17-nation eurozone. BERLIN â¿¿ German Economy Ministry releases industrial production figures for February. BERLIN â¿¿ Leading think tanks present updated growth forecast for the German economy, Europe's biggest. MADRID â¿¿ Spain hopes to auction off up to 4.5 billion euros in 3- and 5-year bonds. Rite Aid Corp. releases quarterly financial results. Constellation Brands Inc. releases quarterly financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV