4. Ultra Clean Holdings is a developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy, and research industries. The company offers an integrated outsourced solution for gas delivery systems and other subassemblies, improved design-to-delivery cycle times, component neutral design and manufacturing and component testing capabilities.
Net revenue for 2010 fourth quarter rose 65.3% year-over-year to $120.3 million, reflecting a recovery in semiconductor equipment demand since the overall slowdown in the industry. Subsequently, net income grew 56.2% to $3.9 million or 17 cents per share from $2.5 million or 11 cents per share in the year-ago quarter.
For full year ended Dec. 2010, revenue surged 177.4% to $443.1 million from $159.8 million in 2009. Moreover, the company swung to net income of $20.1 million or 87 cents per share as opposed to a loss of $20 million or 94 cents per share a year ago. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $34.6 million, up 30% year-over-year, while current ratio improved to 2.68 from 2.16.Going forward, the company expects revenue in the range of $119 million to $124 million, with earnings per share in the range of $0.19 to $0.23 during the first quarter of 2011. Revenue and earnings represent year-over-year growth of 21%-26% and 12%-35%, respectively. Of the four analysts covering the stock, 25% recommend a buy, while 50% recommend a hold. On average, analysts estimate 41.1% upside to $14.33 in value from current levels. The stock gained 28.4% during the past one year and is currently trading at a P/E of 11.5
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV