6. FSI International (FSII) is a global supplier of surface conditioning equipment, and technology and support services for microelectronics manufacturing. The company's portfolio of batch and single-wafer cleaning products includes process technologies for immersion, sprays, vapor and CryoKinetics. FSI International has customers panning North America, Europe, Japan and the Asia-Pacific region.
During the second quarter ended Feb. 2011, revenue increased 62.5% to $30.7 million from $18.9 million owing to higher shipments to Europe related to improved spares and service and legacy products activity coupled with higher domestic shipments. Gross margin remained relatively flat at 42.4%. Net income surged to $4.9 million or 13 cents per share from $609,000 or 2 cents per share on the back of solid revenue growth. Analysts forecasted net income at 10 cents per share. At the end of Feb. 2011, the company had cash and cash equivalents of $31.8 million, a current ratio of 4.3 and no debt.
Going forward, the company expects third quarter orders to approach $40 million compared to $23.1 million in the second quarter. Moreover, revenue is estimated to exceed $30 million, while net income is expected at $4.5-$5.5 million.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy, while 25% recommend a hold. On average, analysts estimate 38.6% upside to $6.13 in value from current levels. The stock was recently upgraded from a neutral to a buy with a price target of $5.75 at Dougherty & Co. It has already gained 18.2% during the past one year and is currently trading at a P/E of 10.5
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV