Endeavour Silver (EXK) is a Canadian mineral company engaged in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development and exploitation of mineral properties. The Company produces silver-gold from its underground mines at Guanacevi and Guanajuato in Mexico. Endeavour's current market cap is $911.29 million and so far in 2011 the stock is up nicely by around 24%.
This is a stock I last highlighted back on Feb. 28 as a buying opportunity when it was trading at around $7.50 a share. It's now above $11 a share. Just for context, in the same piece I also highlighted Coeur d'Alene Mines (CDE) at around $31.50 a share -- it's now above $37 -- and First Majestic Silver (AG) at around $15.50 -- it's now over $26. The only bad call I had in that piece was Mines Management (MGN), which was at $3.50 and is now trading around $3 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV