NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harmony Gold Mining Company (NYSE:HMY) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $15.62 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $15.36. Harmony is changing hands at $15.52 with 799,490 shares traded as of 10:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Harmony has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 21.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited engages in underground and surface gold mining. It also involves in related activities, including exploration, processing, and smelting.
- Practice your HMY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HMY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV