NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advantage Oil & Gas (NYSE:AAV) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $9.24 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $9.23. Advantage Oil & Gas is changing hands at $9.18 with 184,555 shares traded as of 10:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 554,400 shares over the past 30 days. Advantage Oil & Gas has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 31.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. engages in the business of oil and gas exploitation, development, acquisition, and production in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Practice your AAV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AAV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV