The Buckle (BKE) was rising 1.1% to $40.92, Urban Outfitters (URBN) was adding 2.5% to $31.45, The Wet Seal ( WTSLA ) was gaining 4.1% to $4.53 and Pacific Sunwear of California (PSUN) was popping 2.8% to $3.74.
U.S. banking giant Citigroup (C) is planning to bolster its commodity team by one-third over the next two years to profit from the gains in copper, gold and cotton, according to a Bloomberg report.
Wheat for May delivery was rising 0.2% to $7.88 a bushel on global weather concerns."Once we get through this week's USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) report, [the] market will shift its focus wholly to weather for not only wheat but corn and beans as planting season gets under way," a Benson Quinn Commodities report said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV