Optical Keyhole is currently carrying a discussion between Verizon (NYSE: VZ), Finisar Corp (Nasdaq: FNSR) and Nokia Siemens Networks, on the evolution of transport and switching in the optical networks of the near future.
The discussion can be found at:
About Optical Keyholewww.opticalkeyhole.com carries over 220 interviews from the telecommunications sector, more than 330 different videos, covering both presentations and facility tours as well as CEO interviews, over 52,000 different articles in a fully searchable database, and 4,000 editorials and commentaries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV