Northeast Community Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (NECB)
- NECB has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.31% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- 39.30% is the gross profit margin for NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.50% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1670.50% to $3.14 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 738.37%.
- NECB's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.