Compx International Inc. Stock Upgraded (CIX)
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 266.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 79.90% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.24 versus -$0.17 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 56.55% to $7.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.58%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 285.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.34 million to $0.63 million.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts