Kips Bay Medical (NASDAQ: KIPS) announced that Manny Villafaña, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to present at the 2011 Advanced Cardiac Techniques in Surgery (“ACTS”) Symposium at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 5, 2011, at The Equitable Center located at 787 7 th Avenue (between 51 rst and 52 nd Street), New York, NY.
The ACTS conference provides continuing medical education for physicians and focuses on the most recent advances in the surgical treatment of heart valves, aortic aneurysms, atrial ablation and coronary revascularization. Mr. Villafaña will be presenting “An Angiographic Peek of the eSVS MESH at Two (2) Years” during the session titled “New Technologies: Clinical Applications and Those in the Pipeline."
About Kips Bay Medical
Kips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a development stage medical device company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing its eSVS MESH for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at www.kipsbaymedical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV