Arden Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARDNA) announced that it has purchased 90,098 shares of its Class A Common Stock in an unsolicited private transaction for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $6,684,371.
The remaining number of shares authorized by the Board of Directors for purchase, subsequent to the purchase of the 90,098 shares, is 132,806 shares.
Arden Group, Inc. is the parent company of Gelson’s Markets which
operates eighteen full-service supermarkets in Southern California
carrying both perishable and grocery products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV