In conjunction with Republic Services, Inc.’s (NYSE: RSG) announcement of first quarter earnings, you are invited to listen to the Company’s investor conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Who: Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG)
What: First quarter earnings release and conference call
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern TimeWhere: A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto www.republicservices.com at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, April 28, 2011 (Click on “Investor Information” and follow the links.) Interested parties may also dial into the conference by calling 210-234-0084. The pass code for the call is “Republic Services.” Please dial in ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A telephone recording of this call will be available through May 5, 2011. To access the replay, call: 203-369-0772 Passcode: 4293 Replays are generally available one hour after a call ends. The conference call will be archived on Republic’s web site at www.republicservices.com (click on “Investor Information”). Republic Services, Inc. provides recycling and solid waste collection, transfer and disposal services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company’s various operating units, including collection companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills, are focused on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. For more information, visit the Republic Services Web site at www.republicservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV