DEFIANCE, Ohio, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First Defiance Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: FDEF) announced today that it intends to report first quarter earnings on Monday, April 25, 2011 after the close of the market. The earnings news release will be available on the company's investor relations website at www.fdef.com and at major financial information sites.
At 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 26, 2011, First Defiance will host a conference call at which William J. Small, Chairman, President and CEO, and Donald P. Hileman, Executive Vice President and CFO, will discuss the company's strategy and first quarter results. The conference call may be accessed by calling 1-800-860-2442.
Internet access to the call is also available (in listen-only mode) at the following URL:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV