Pioneer Investments today announced the declaration of dividends for five closed-end funds for April 2011. The closing market price, annualized market price distribution rate, NAV, and NAV distribution rate are based on data as of April 4, 2011.
|Ex Date:||April 13, 2011|
|Record Date:||April 15, 2011|
|Payable Date:||April 29, 2011|
|Fund||Distribution||Market Price||Market Price Distribution Rate||NAV||NAV Distribution Rate|
|Pioneer High Income Trust (NYSE:PHT)||$0.1375||$16.64||9.92%||$14.37||11.48%|
|Pioneer Floating Rate Trust (NYSE:PHD)||$0.0725||$13.36||6.51%||$13.26||6.56%|
|Pioneer Diversified High Income Trust (NYSE Amex:HNW) (a)||$0.1600||$21.25||9.04%||$20.91||9.18%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||$0.0900||$13.11||8.24%||$12.79||8.44%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||$0.0900||$12.74||8.48%||$11.54||9.36%|
|Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at Market Price||Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at NAV|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||12.68%||12.98%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||13.05%||14.40%|
|Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate is computed using the maximum federal tax rate.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV