The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Launches An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Epicor Software Corporation In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Apax Partners Holdings Ltd. – EPIC
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Epicor Software Corporation (Nasdaq: EPIC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Apax Partners Holdings Ltd. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Epicor Software shareholders will receive $12.50 per share in cash for a total transaction value of $790 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Epicor Software Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Epicor Software stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Apax Partners Holdings Ltd. is underpaying for Epicor Software shares. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst set a price target for Epicor Software at $14 per share.
If you own common stock in Epicor Software and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/epicor-software-corporation.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV