NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
National Semiconductor Corp. rose 71.5 percent to $24.13.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. rose 10.9 percent to $65.60.
Endeavour Silver Corp. rose 7.7 percent to $10.96.First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 7.6 percent to $25.30. Olin Corp. rose 6.7 percent to $24.71. US Gold Corp. rose 6.3 percent to $9.50. Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. rose 6.2 percent to $18.76. "Pep Boys -- Manny, Moe & Jack" rose 6.0 percent to $13.70. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 5.9 percent to $36.91. Retail Ventures Inc. rose 5.7 percent to $18.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV