NEW YORK (TheStreet) --The markets were mixed Tuesday as gold and silver continued to soar.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 6.13, or 0.05%, to 12,393.90. The S&P 500 slipped 0.96, or 0.07%, to 1,331.91. The Nasdaq added 2, or 0.07%, to 2,791.19.
Guy Adami said on CNBC's "Fast Money" show that he was more interested with the rise in silver than in gold. He said he sees silver heading north of $40 in the new few weeks.
Kelly said the demand for gold is being fueled by negative real interest hikes and China's demand for the commodity. He said 55% of the demand in silver is investment-related. He said he would sell Silver Wheaton (SLW) in the mid-$40's.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV