NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pengrowth Energy (NYSE:PGH) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $14.15 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $14.14. Pengrowth Energy is changing hands at $14.14 with 348,690 shares traded as of 11:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Pengrowth Energy has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 8.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Pengrowth Energy Corporation, through its subsidiary, Pengrowth Corporation, engages in the acquisition, ownership, and operation of working and royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your PGH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PGH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV