South Jersey Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SJI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- South Jersey Industries (NYSE:SJI) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $57.32 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $57.29. South Jersey is changing hands at $57.30 with 35,959 shares traded as of 11:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 85,000 shares over the past 30 days. South Jersey has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. South Jersey Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the purchase, transmission, and sale of natural gas for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 25, below the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 25.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your SJI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV