Electrobras-Centrais Electricas Brasileiras Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EBR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Electrobras-Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (NYSE:EBR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $15.94 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $15.93. Electrobras-Centrais Electricas Brasileiras is changing hands at $15.95 with 98,000 shares traded as of 10:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 808,600 shares over the past 30 days. Electrobras-Centrais Electricas Brasileiras has a market cap of $21.3 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 15.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. Eletrobras primarily engages in the generation, distribution, transmission, and commercialization of electric power; and construction and operation of nuclear power plants in Brazil.
- Practice your EBR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV