UBS Investment Bank announced today the quarterly coupon amounts for its four Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs), including three linked to Alerian MLP Indexes – the E-TRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPI), the E-TRACS 2x Monthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPL), the E-TRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPG) – and one linked to the Wells Fargo MLP Index – the E-TRACS Wells Fargo MLP ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPW).
The table below summarizes the coupon amounts for the four notes.
|NYSE Arca Ticker||Name||Coupon Valuation Date||Ex-Date||Record Date||Payment||Coupon Amount per Note||Current Yield (annualized)*|
|MLPI||E-TRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN||3/30/2011||4/8/2011||4/12/2011||4/20/2011||$0.3887||4.95%|
|MLPL||E-TRACS 2x Monthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN||3/30/2011||4/8/2011||4/12/2011||4/20/2011||$0.9592||10.26%|
|MLPG||E-TRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN||3/30/2011||4/8/2011||4/12/2011||4/20/2011||$0.3672||4.77%|
|MLPW||E-TRACS Wells Fargo MLP ETN||3/30/2011||4/8/2011||4/12/2011||4/20/2011||$0.3222||4.77%|
* “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the Notes on April 1, 2011, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV