Wonder Auto Technology Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (WATG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Wonder Auto Technology (Nasdaq:WATG) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it traded at $5.03 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $5.53. Wonder Auto Technology is changing hands at $5.07 with 74,758 shares traded as of 10:12 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 488,200 shares over the past 30 days. Wonder Auto Technology has a market cap of $177.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 32.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Wonder Auto Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of electrical parts, suspension products, and engine components. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your WATG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV