Canwealth Minerals Corporation Samples Sent For Assay From Shadow Mountain Mine
NEW YORK and MONTREAL, April 5 /PRNewswire/ - Canwealth Minerals Corporation and partner ICBS Ltd., (OTCPK: ICBTD), announced today that it has sent samples from its largest mining property Shadow Mountain located in South Western Quebec in a highly favourable VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide) type mineral deposit..
Canwealth Minerals Corporation is a gold and precious metal mining company has registered claims with the Ministry of Natural Resources Quebec. The company is expected to start exploration drilling this coming spring. The main thrust of the exploration will be to focus on sites that have a strong indication of precious metal mineralization such as Gold, Silver and Copper.
The company is expecting the new site to be accessed this coming spring with initial geological reports expected by the fall.
The company's current strategic direction is to seek out properties or claims known to have highly favourable mineralized targets which will lead rapidly to the advanced exploration and development stages.ICBS will be providing management and project funding. Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: Safe Harbour: This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbour created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of ICBS Limited, to be materially different from the statements made herein. SOURCE Inter Canadian Business Service
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV