Delta Petroleum Corporation To Present At The IPAA Oil And Gas Investment Symposium Conference
DENVER, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Petroleum Corporation ("Delta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: DPTR), an independent oil and gas exploration and development company, today announced that the Company will present at the IPAA OGIS New York Conference on April 13, 2011 at 2:50 pm Eastern Time.
The live presentation can be accessed through the following link: http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/conflobby.zhtml?ticker=DPTR&item_id=3927346. The webcast and the presentation materials will also be able on the event calendar on the Company's website: http://www.deltapetro.com/eventscalendar.html .
ABOUT DELTA PETROLEUM
Delta Petroleum Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and development company based in Denver, Colorado. The Company's core area of operation is in the Rocky Mountain region, where the majority of its proved reserves, production and long-term growth prospects are located. Its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market System under the symbol "DPTR."For further information contact the Company at (303) 293-9133 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Delta Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV