ORLANDO, Fla., April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GeneLink, Inc. ( OTCBB: GNLK, "the Company," or "GeneLink"), a leading consumer genomics biotech company, is pleased to report that by Order dated March 30, 2011, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania denied the Petition for Allowance of Appeal filed by the Company's former CEO and President, John DePhillipo, and his wife against the Company, its subsidiary GeneWize Life Sciences, Inc., and several of the Company's officers, directors and advisors. The DePhillipos' petition sought the Supreme Court's reassessment of claims previously dismissed by the Court of Common Pleas of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, a dismissal subsequently affirmed by the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
About GeneLink Biosciences, Inc.:
GeneLink is a 17-year old leading biosciences company specializing in consumer genomics. GeneLink's patented technologies include proprietary DNA assessments linked to personalized health, beauty and wellness applications and products. Its DNA assessments provide information that enables the customization of nutritional and skincare products designed and manufactured to fulfill each individual consumer's wellness needs. For more information visit www.genelinkbio.com
This release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. With the exception of historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in the press release involve risk and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. GeneLink disclaims any intention or obligation to revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.SOURCE GeneLink, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV