GONZALES, La., April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at 9:30 a.m. Central Time on April 15, 2011, at the upcoming 15th Annual BURKENROAD REPORTS Investment Conference, to be held at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
About BURKENROAD REPORTS
BURKENROAD REPORTS was founded in 1993 by Peter F. Ricchiuti, Assistant Dean and Clinical Professor of Finance at the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University ("Freeman"). Mr. Ricchiuti continues to serve as the Director of Research, and each year he leads more than 200 Freeman students who prepare and publish objective investment research reports on over 40 public companies headquartered in six southern states. Named in honor of William B. Burkenroad, Jr., an alumnus and longtime supporter of Freeman, and funded through contributions from his family and friends, the nationally recognized program has been widely featured on Nightly Business Report, CNBC, CNN, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. www.burkenroad.org
About Crown Crafts, Inc.Crown Crafts, Inc. designs, markets and distributes infant, toddler and juvenile consumer products, including crib and toddler bedding and blankets; nursery and bath accessories; reusable and disposable bibs and floor mats; burp cloths; room decor; and disposable placemats, toilet seat covers and changing mats. The Company's operating subsidiaries include Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana and Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc. in California. Crown Crafts is America's largest producer of infant bedding, bibs and bath items. The Company's products include licensed and branded collections as well as exclusive private label programs for certain of its customers. The Company's website is www.crowncrafts.com . SOURCE Crown Crafts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV