HomeAway Software For Professionals Partners With Seven New Distribution Channels To Expand Marketing Opportunities For Vacation Rental Managers
AUSTIN, Texas, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeAway, Inc. - the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals - today announced the addition of seven online partners to the HomeAway Software for Professionals™ (HASP) Group, comprised of Instant, Inc. (Instant Software) and Escapia, Inc.
By using either ISILink from Instant Software or EscapiaNET, data hubs connecting reservation systems to the Internet and additional integrated business services, HASP customers can now choose from a network of more than 60 participating websites to advertise their properties and gain access to millions of travelers searching for property-managed vacation rentals online.
"More than ever, vacation rental managers recognize that their success depends on getting their homes in front of consumers searching online for vacation homes," says Bill Furlong, General Manager of HASP. "We're committed to making it easy to access the broadest possible online distribution so our customers can be the most successful in the business."The distribution partners joining or expanding their relationship with ISILink or EscapiaNET include:
- JackRabbit Systems enhances the consumer booking experience and increases area bookings by developing online travel software for destination and travel portal websites.
- ReserveMyHome.com's mission is to display, promote, and book verified nationwide short-term vacation rentals from Lake Tahoe to Orlando, FL and beyond. Having been in the property management, reservation and booking industry for over 25 years, the company provides services ranging from personable bookings, instant confirmations, rental contracts, driving directions, entry and key pickup instructions, plus more.
- VintageEscapes.com offers a collection of professionally-managed luxury vacation rentals found in some of the most unique and exclusive locales around the world.
- RentalSpot.com provides free listings to homeowners and agencies while allowing travelers to search vacation rental properties using a highly-intuitive map-based interface. Additionally, community members can easily collaborate with family and friends and rate properties they have rented.
- HomesRetreat.com was founded by a former executive from Apartments.com. HomesRetreat.com came to be from the simple idea that people who love experiencing new places and the comforts of a home can go to one place and find everything they need.
- CabinConnection.com is a regional travel site focused on the Smoky Mountains. In addition to listing vacation rentals, this site is rich in content with a wealth of information about various entertainment, attractions, the great outdoors and fun in the area.
- ExclusiveGetawaysHawaii.com serves travelers searching for a memorable home in the Hawaiian Islands and recently expanded its existing partnership with ISILink by also participating in the EscapiaNET distribution program. Created and run by property managers, Exclusive Getaways Hawaii maximizes a prospect's satisfaction and minimizes their effort in making an online vacation rental reservation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.