Great Southern Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (GSBC)
- GSBC, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.2%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP has improved earnings per share by 21.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP reported lower earnings of $1.46 versus $4.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.49 versus $1.46).
- The gross profit margin for GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP is rather high; currently it is at 62.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 13.00% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 326.36% to $22.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -686.71%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.